Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A simple forum dedicated to the English Chorus Group CR.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One of Repetition!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jayn
Founder
Jayn

One of Repetition!  Empty
PostSubject: One of Repetition!    One of Repetition!  EmptySun May 13, 2012 7:17 pm

Thank you all so much for coming together for this. I apologize that it took so long to complete, and apologize for not really holding my ground with some things. As usual, it just sort of ... Gets a bit confusing between saying firm and annoying the heck out of people for some things, and being lax and taking a while longer. I decided (eventually) just to let things flow for a bit since I know there's a lot going on for a lot of you with school and other choruses and such.

THAT BEING SAID, if there is anyone who would like to ... resign for the chorus for any reason, please let me know. No hard feelings or anything of the sort. Just before we move onto our next project, I'd like to make sure everyone who is on board wants to be on board. I don't want to force any of you into this if you don't want to be. :'c

Speaking of our next chorus, I'm going to organize a master post for the suggestions we've gotten so far, yadda yadda.
Back to top Go down
http://littlejayneycakes.tumblr.com

One of Repetition!
Page 1 of 1