Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A simple forum dedicated to the English Chorus Group CR.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The World Of Magic

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The World Of Magic Empty
PostSubject: The World Of Magic   The World Of Magic EmptyThu May 17, 2012 6:55 pm

The world of magic is a place where magical creatures run around and people from story books like, snow white and Cinderella live! But there has been a horrible mistake! The other creature has starting to rule the world! Her name is Grace. Try to get to her palace before the other creature -me- dies!! Help my children help!

Letter:
Dear Children,
Im gravely ill and all the things bad has been happening because the other creature Grace, has been turning this evil. Please help me to kill her! It's your destiny, i will accompany you on your journey but right now i must rest! Stay safe on your way to the palace!

Start
you start in a house with lots of other children wondering whats going on. You see the letter that tells you to go to the palace to get the original creature and go kill the other evil creature Grace. What do you do?
Back to top Go down
shannaroooooo
Singer
shannaroooooo

The World Of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The World Of Magic   The World Of Magic EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:31 am

Rookie then would start looking for things that can help her with her fight against Grace. She will look around the house, then start introducing herself to people.

[{ ooc: Yay! I was so bored pffft }]
Back to top Go down
http://shannaroooooo.deviantart.com

The World Of Magic
Page 1 of 1