Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A simple forum dedicated to the English Chorus Group CR.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recruiting Staff!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jayn
Founder
Jayn

Recruiting Staff!  Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting Staff!    Recruiting Staff!  EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:40 pm

Hi, hah.

Mmkay so ... since we first came together, we've lost a few staff members in terms of activity. I'm not exactly sure who is still actively here at this point, lol, but I'm positive that at least two from our team are officially (sort of) inactive now due to personal problems and such. ;__;

So anyway, we're looking for more members for the crew. I do like to be a bit over-staffed, because in cases of emergency, etc, there's always another helping hand. For example, when Aito/Akira suddenly had to go, Kai was there to animate and I really dig that teamwork, yo.

So anyway, we're looking for 1 mixer, 2 animators, 1 writer and 1 artist.

I think our artists are active enough, but I really think the more art the better. I'd eventually like us all to be drawn by each artist at least once, so we have a larger variety of art to choose from in the future, so I'm going to set that up shortly...

We had hired three mixers originally, I believe. But the only one to really communicate (with me at least) has been Michiri. One of our mixers never replied to their being accepted, and the other hasn't signed on for a little while (they're still active, though).

We need animators, lol. SIMPLE.

One of our writers logged in once and never came back.

And um. That's it. Oh god I talk SO MUCH.

THE POINT OF THIS ANNOUNCEMENT IS TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT'S GOIN' ON WITH HIRING AND THE CURRENT STATUS OF THE STAFF. The other purpose is to ask for your help. If you know anyone who may be available and active to help out, please, please let them know we're hiring. ;__; The VAA link is here. The YTC link is here.

Thank you. /shuts up

Edit; No longer recruiting, thank ya'll. And for those of you who offered to do things when you're in another position/ground, thank you! I need a better way of keeping track of you guys. The reason that for this audition/recruiting process, I didn't mark anyone already apart of Checkmate Requiem as another position was because I prefer to add to the team whether than spread. So if you're a writer, who offers to sing, I'd be more likely to ask you if you wanted to sing in a certain song if a singer couldn't do it, whether than to cast you as both a singer and a writer as I'd rather add another person to expand.

Back to top Go down
http://littlejayneycakes.tumblr.com

Recruiting Staff!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Entrance :: News-
Jump to: